Re: [ferret_users] LIST/format=stream/single -- precision?

Hi,
Yes, we haven't done much development with on binary files, as the demand for them seems to be pretty low ever since NetCDF took over as the dominant file type for most users. The precision written just goes along with the internal stored data type which has been double precision since Ferret v6.8.

-Ansley