Re: [ferret_users] Re: [ferret_users] For the end of the default rainbow palette !

Hi all,
We are not inclined to change Ferret's default palette, but certainly want to offer tools for users to set their own palettes, and to help make all of us more aware of reasons to use the right palette for the right purpose, including a choice of a good default. Perhaps some additions to the introductory material and tutorials is in order.

We'll include the palettes that have recently been contributed in future Ferret releases (not in the release which we will announce later today, with updates to PyFerret and Ferret, but in subsequent ones).

Ansley