[ferret_users] Re: [ferret_users] For the end of the default rainbow palette !

Le Mercredi 2 Décembre 2015 21.13 CET, Dongxiao Zhang - NOAA Affiliate <dongxiao.zhang@xxxxxxxx> a écrit:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> Nice colors for salinity maps. Do you mind attaching the .spk files for
> those of us who do not have python2.7 and matplotlib installed?
>
> Thanks,

Re,
Of course.
Actually it is a temperature that is represented
in my example.
I have attached a tar ball with all the 71 palettes
(142 with their reversed form) and the python script
used.

The palettes that I have used start witl mpl_PSU_...

Happy ferreting.
Patrick

--
LSCE/IPSL, Laboratoire CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Data Analysis and Visualization Engineer