Re: [ferret_users]

Hi,
one example where you may encounter this error is a circular variable definition. For example

yes? let a=b
yes? let c=a
yes? let b=c
yes? list a
 **ERROR: stack overflow
 *** NOTE: Check for recursion in variable definitions

May be, you define a variable with the same name as in the input file?

Best,
Martin