Re: [ferret_users] v6.94 on OS X: Does it run on old OS?

Hi Ryo,
That's good to know. In general an executable built under a given operating system will run only on that operating system. With Mac OSX we seem to be lucky, in that a given Ferret build will often run on several versions of MAC OSX. Unfortunately 10.6.8 seems to be too far back for the recent build to run there.

-Ansley