Re: [ferret_users] spawn stops working

Hi Marco,
I can't think of anything that would cause this, and we haven't had other reports of it happening. Ferret makes a Fortran "system" call,

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/SYSTEM.html

and does nothing more, so there's not much to it. If you start Ferret with "ferret -secure", where system calls are not allowed, then you'd see an error message, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

Ansley