Re: [ferret_users] Colour combination (Blue+White+Red) for temperature plot

Hi,
The choices for colors used in a color fill plot is always done through a color palette. You can use one of the included palettes or  define your own custom palette.  Just at the moment, the server with the Ferret documentation is down for some maintenance, but there is extensive documentation in the Users Guide, under the Index entry "Palette", and also several FAQ's about the different color palettes that are available.

Ansley