From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of simon EK
Sent: 20 October 2015 12:37
To: Andre Paim; Ansley Manke; Russ m; Ferret users mailing list
Subject: [ferret_users] Rainfall Summaries

Dear all,
I have a daily rainfall dataset on .25x.25 grid for about 100 years.

I would like to do the following at each grid points:

1. Calculate monthly totals of each year and create a netcdf file

2. Create seasonal totals (sum of groups of months) and create a netcdf file

3. Create annual total and store in a netcdf file.

Kindly help me.

Regards

Simon