[ferret_users] List coordinate where a minimum value is found

Hello,

I have a 1D dataset of values of sea surface height at 10E and from 60S to 68S (details are just for example). I can plot a line graph showing the meridional variability and find the minimal value with yes? list ssh[y=@MIN].  The output includes the ssh number, but does not explicitly state the latitude at which this is found. I could find the minimum value by listing all the values of my SSH variable and searching for the minimum value and the coordinate listed beside it, but this does not seem like the most efficient way. Is there a command I can insert into my scripts to find the coordinate of the minimum value?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

--
Paul Goddard