[ferret_users] Iris module python

Hi fellow ferreters,

I’ve come across the Iris package within python, which looks great. But before I spend weeks learning how to use it, I was wondering if any ferreters have spent time to learn it?

If so, perhaps you could reply briefly about the advantages its offered for you?

Pearse J. Buchanan

PhD Candidate / CSIRO-UTAS Quantitative Marine Science

Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies (IMAS), University of Tasmania

sig

~~~ “Ocean deoxygenation: A Palaeo-Modelling Perspective” ~~~

Parts of the Ocean are predicted to lose oxygen in the coming century. But why?

Looking into the past, how does oxygen in the ocean change across climate transitions?