Re: [ferret_users] clear a line

Ferret uses readline, so if you're at the end of the line, then
<Ctrl-u> will clear the line.  Or if you're at the start, then
<Ctrl-k>.

If you're midway through the line, press <End> or <Ctrl-e> to go to
the end of the line, then <Ctrl-u>.

Read more about readline shortcuts here:

http://tiswww.case.edu/php/chet/readline/rluserman.html#SEC4
http://www.bigsmoke.us/readline/shortcuts

Cheers,

Andrew