[ferret_users] List command problem

Dear Ferret users,

Here is a problem I got when using the "list" command.
I first define a number "ns", then use it to make some computation.

let ns=`hsort[i=@ngd]`
!-> DEFINE VARIABLE ns = 10
let pctl99 = hval[i=`ns-(ns/100),prec=0`]
!-> DEFINE VARIABLE pctl99 = hval[i=*]

The "*" result from the `ns-(ns/100),prec=0` computation is really strange.
It only accure when ns=10. If I use another number, the computation is fine. And if I replace manually "ns" by another number in the computation, it works fine too.

let pctl99 = hval[i=`11-(ns/100),prec=0`]
!-> DEFINE VARIABLE pctl99 = hval[i=11]

So I am wondering if there is something to change with the precision "prec=0" ? (but I need the result to be a full number, because it must correspond to an indice of the timeserie).

Best,
Nicolas

Nicolas Freychet
Postdoc Reseach Fellow at RCEC