Re: [ferret_users] Calculating weights value in bandpass filtering using LANCZOS function in ferret

Hi,
Did you search the email list archives? There are several discussions that look like they would be useful to you.

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2008/msg00411.html

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2011/msg00122.html