Re: [ferret_users] Triangular Edges in Color Bar

Dear Dharmendra,
As an example if you want plot your color bar from 0 to 10 with an interval of 2 with triangular edges.

Then your level command  should use "levels=(inf)(0,10,2)(inf)" to get the triangular edges.

In short you should use the (inf) on both sides of your limits which corresponds to infinity .

With Regards,
Sent from my iPhone