[ferret_users] Setting arrow scale in vector/flowline command

Dear Ferreters,
I am using the /flowline argument from the vector command to plot continuous flowlines from u,v vectors. I have something like :
vector/flow/aspect=1/col=black/density=1 u,v

From the online-documentation I understood that the size of arrows "indicate the speed of the flow".
As I am making plots for different time steps, I would like to set manually the size of arrows, not to have it changing from one plot to another. In other words, I am looking for a "/length=" equivalent.
Is it possible ?
Thanks,
Pierre

--
CNRS/Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
tel : +33 (0) 1 69 08 65 49