Re: [ferret_users] Ferret using 100% of CPU on Mac OS X Lion

Hi,
Pierre has given this version a try, and it works well:
ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/pub/osx_intel/fer_executables.v694.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/pub/osx_intel/fer_environment.v694.tar.gz

We've been planning a release - which will actually be v6.95 with a few more updates after this v694 build - but before we can make that release we need to deal with an  issue with the graphics display under recent versions of linux. The above executable runs under Mac (Lion v10.8.5) and under the more recent versions of the Mac OS.

Ansley