[ferret_users] Ferret list

Hi all,
As you may have noticed, the Ferret Users List has been out of order for the last several weeks.  This seems to have been related to NOAA email settings.

Our lab's email experts have been looking into this and we believe it is working again.  Please feel free to use it.  If you see any odd behavior please contact us at the contact_ferret email address shown on the Ferret Support page - under contact the developers.

As always, Happy Ferreting!