Re: [ferret_users] Adding reference lines

Hi

Nearly right, you also need to specify the /LINE qualifier. I'd also use the symbols $YAXIS_MAX and $YAXIS_MIN to get the upper and lower limits of the frame automatically.

plot/ov/col=3/nolab/vs/line {32,32},{($yaxis_min),($yaxis_max)}

If you remap your data to the appropriate latitude grid this sort of thing can be done automatically with the PLOT/GRAT, PLOT/HGRAT and PLOT/VGRAT commands. (Aside to the documentation maintainers /GRAT and friends are mentioned in documentation for PLOT but they aren't listed in the summary of qualifiers at the top of the page.)

 http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/PLOT

Cheers,
Russ