[ferret_users] 5th dimension

Dear ferreters,

I have heard a few time ago that netcdf would allow additionnal dimensions, which could be very useful to store different simulation members with 4-dimension variables into one unique file.

I have searched within ferret documentation, but I cannot find any hints on how to save different members into one file.

Any ideas would be very welcome? (even if by using cdo or nco...)

Best wishes,

Didier

--
Didier Swingedouw
UMR CNRS 5805 EPOC - OASU - Universite Bordeaux 1