Re: [ferret_users] a friendly suggestion

I heartily agree with Ansley's plea.  The more we as a Ferret
community contribute to answering user questions at all levels, the
more time the developers can devote to improving Ferret.  We all
benefit!

If you see a question that is poorly formed, then it's appropriate to
request more information, or even teach "how" to ask answerable
questions.  See e.g. the bottom of the following page:

   http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/email-users-group

Andrew