Re: [ferret_users] converting normal time axis to Julian time axis

Thank you Ansley for the reply. It worked.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Ansley Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Chinnu,
You can regrid from one calendar axis to another with a different calendar type, using the linear transformation, or the @ASN or @NRST transformation.  Just define the Julian time axis that you want, and regrid your data.  See the section on calendars, here,

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/Grids-Regions/GRIDS#_VPINDEXENTRY_633

In that section there is an example that shows  defining a calendar axis and regridding  data from one calendar axis.

-Ansley