[ferret_users] Calculation of difference.

Hi Folks,

I am trying to calculate the difference in between two data set for plot and overlay, two data sets are on different grids i have defined the v limit as well after that i am able to get the overlay plot but for the difference between them is giving me "" No Valid Data""".

Kindly help me with that, i am attaching the screen shot for the script and for the plot.

--
Regards,

Satyam Srivastava,
J.R.F,