Re: [ferret_users] subplot.

Hi,
Please write to the Ferret list.

I suggested /NOLABELS, which removes all of the labels from the plot except the ones on the plot axes.  Then you would need to add any labels that you do want separately, using the LABEL command.  With LABEL you can place a label anywhere in the viewport that you want it.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/LABEL#_VPINDEXENTRY_1400

Please see the general documentation about labels as well.
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/customizing-plots/LABELS

-Ansley