[ferret_users] subplot.

Hi Folks,

I wanted to get the concept for the sub plot , I am using view port concept for the same purpose but that is not giving the required result,
like i want to use as a "" go subplot 3 1 1 0.1 -0.2 -0.40 0.40 "" by defining the plot hence please provide me some help on this that how i can use this concept in my script as it is giving an error as ::

yes? go subplot 3 1 1 0.1 -0.2 -0.40 0.40
 **TMAP ERR: non-existent or not on line
             subplot (.jnl)

please help me on this waiting for your positive response.
Regards,
Satyam Srivastava.