Re: [ferret_users] Trying to install PyFerret

Hi Nandini,

The bin/pyferret_template file is in the pyferret_environment-1.1.0.tar.gz tarball.  You must have extracted the files from that tarball to have gotten this far, so I am surprised you do not have that file.  You may want to re-extract the files to make sure you have them all,
  • tar xvzf pyferret_environment-1.1.0.tar.gz
  • tar xvzf pyferret_executables-1.1.0-*.tar.gz
then try running bin/Finstall again, selecting option 2.

Kind regards,
Karl