[ferret_users] Extract data from a series of random location

Dear ferret users

Does ferret have capabilities to extract data from random location?
For example, there is one 3D dataset which have regular X(1:10), Y(1:10), T(1:10)
If I want to extract data from a series of X,Y location, say xlon & ylat, could I simply use list command like

list/x=xlon/y=ylat data

I know 1 point could work without any problem, but assign x=xlon as list qualifier seems not work.
Is there any solution?

Regards, Dan