Re: [ferret_users] How to display multiple figures in a single viewport

Hi Kishore,
Here's a message that includes a script that makes one color bar for a set of images.
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2005/msg00359.html

You'll want to define more viewports. This message talks about that, and also suggests removing some of the labels - which is a good idea especially when you have many plots on a page, to keep the page from getting cluttered.
www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2005/msg00362.html

Ansley