[ferret_users] Vectors add extra lines

Dear Ferret users,

I have a problem when plotting vectors on a figures. Sometimes extra lines are added outside the plot for no specific reason. I thought it could be due to some "0" value that couldn't be plotted with vectors, but after filtering (removing all 0 values), I still have this problem. Does anyone has a clue for this problem?

I join a sample figure, and the command line I used to plot the vectors :

vector/over/x=60e:150w/y=5s:60n/color=1/length=15/xskip=3/yskip=2 U850NCEP,V850NCEP

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas Freychet
Postdoc Reseach Fellow at RCEC