Re: [ferret_users] How to number different plot lines in a graph

Hi Sara,
The text that appears in that list is always just the definition of the variables. There are some scripts in the Ferret distribution which let you customize the line key.  These are called "legend.jnl" and "legline.jnl".  There is also a script "test_legend.jnl" which shows you how to call "legend".  I would start with that

yes? go test_legend