Re: [ferret_users] Creating a time axis

Hi,

Have a look at this documentation:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/SAVE

In the notes at the beginning of that section is some discussion about appending timesteps to a file, and also about adding time information to the grid for each time step.  Often the difficulty in assembling data into a time series comes from the fact that the data for each time doesn't have time information in its grid.  The concept of "Timestamp" is used to address this.

Ansley