Re: [ferret_users] extracting state grid from netcdf file

Dear Nitin,

If I get what you want, you can get the value from grid data with commands:

 yes? use etopo120.cdf
 ! longitude values
 yes? list x[g=rose]
 ! latitude values
 yes? list y[g=rose]

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Francisco das Chagas Vasconcelos Junior
PhD Candidate
Dept. of Atmopheric Sciences
University of Sao Paulo - USP

Research Institute for Meteorology and Water Resources - FUNCEME
Department of Meteorology - DEMET
Atmospheric Modelling Group