[ferret_users] legend error

Dear ferret_user,
                I have a problem with a ferret script which customizes the legend of a line plot. The script is working fine for the ordinary line plots but it is not working properly for the Depth profiles.  Please suggested me how can i modify the script or arguments for the depth profile line plots. Somewhere in the script mentioned how to deal with the depth profiles and i am not able to get it.  Herewith two example figures and script file are attached. Please help me to sort out the problem.

Thanks in advance,
regards
Paul