[ferret_users] Diverging color scale about zero but not centered on zero

Hello all,

I would like to have a color scale that is divergent (such as blue_darkred.spk) where the near zero-values are light and get darker the further from zero in each direction. However, I would like the, say red (positive) values to go to 4, but the blue (negative) values to only go to -2. Therefore, the zero is not the centered number on the scale, though the colors diverge from it as if it were. I hope to be able to do this to show the changes in the negative values with a darker shade. Is this possible without creating new *.spk scales for every graph?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

--
Paul Goddard