Re: [ferret_users] changing dimensions

Hi Molulaqhooa,

It appears what you are wanting to do is put the data on a new grid.  To do so, you need to defined the new grid (give values for those new locations) and then use a regridding transformation to assign the data onto that new grid.  See the grids section of the ferret documentation http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/Grids-Regions/GRIDS#_VPID_190 on how to create a new grid as well as (at the bottom of the page) the different methods for regridding.

Regards,
Karl