Re: [ferret_users] High quality stippling plot

Hi Markus,

Ansley's work around seems a nice solution for pattern overlay when the image need to be save in eps format.

Previously, I tested all the available patterns in ferret and found that most of the them didn't look nice in eps image. However, among the available patterns I got somewhat satesfatory eps plot with lite_up_left pattern. But Ansley's work around seems to give much better result.

Jagadish