Re: [ferret_users] [ferret users] Merging time series data along yaxis

Hi,
When appending data in directions other than time, you need to set up the grid first, in your case, in the Y direction. Your script just needs a couple of small changes. See 'append slab to NetCDF' in the Ferret users guide for examples

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/index-1/index

Ansley