Re: [ferret_users] Error in time series of velocity profile

Hi Sara,

First, please try to reply to the user group rather than back to people personally so there's a record in the ferret mail archives of what's going on and somebody else may also be able to help.

Ok, I'll assume that you have 200 points in your day of interest and that

PLOT uvel

or

PLOT/k=1:200 uvel

works ok apart from having an axis that runs from 1 to 200

If the values are all zero (and you don't expect them to be zero) then there is a problem with
the dataset and you will need to look into that first.

def axis/t=0:24/npoints=200/units=hours hours_axis

let uvel_on_time = RESHAPE(uvel,t[gt=hours_axis])
plot uvel_on_time

Should plot 200 values on an axis spanning 1 day.

If you only want the first 25 values then your original post should have plotted things correctly.

Cheers,
Russ