[ferret_users] How to find the level with maximum Value of anomaly

Dear Ferret Users,

How can I locate the depth level having maximum value of zonnaly averaed zonal current anomaly (Difference between Perturbed and Control Simulation) at 34 S. My puprpose is to locate the level with maximum value of ocean zonal current anomaly so that I can plot horizonatl map of ocean zonal current anomaly over that particular level to see eastward movement of Jet in the South Atlantic.

Thanks,