Re: [ferret_users] format for output ascii file

Just one addition to the other answer. To remove the coordinate notation at the start of each row, use

LIST/NOROWLAB

Specifying a format gives you lots of control, and it sounds like that's needed for your example. But often the qualifiers /NOROW and perhaps /PRECISION= is enough to get the listing you want.

Ansley