[ferret_users] predict long term trends of extreme SWH.

Dear Prof,

I would like to know how Peak over Threshold/POT plots and Threshold plots are drawn for the .nc files which I have extracted. I request your guidance that how could we show the long term trends in extreme value of SWH. I want to show that in Time series as I have monthly data  .nc file. I want to predict the trends occurred in this monthly data. Please guide me ..

regards,
Selvam G.