Re: [ferret_users] Question about multi_xaxis

Hi Otacilio,

You have probably done this, but run the script
yes? go multi_variable_demo

to see examples of calling the multi_axis_overlay and multi_axis_overlay1 scripts.  You want something similar to multi_axis_overlay1, which puts the extra axes and labels at the bottom of the plot. You've started with something similar to what multi_axis_plot1.jnl does, setting the margins for the first plot to make room for the second axis and line key.  This also allows you to do two lines with particular styles and colors.

I think what I would do is to make a copy of the script multi_axis_overlay1.jnl, name it something else, and edit it to plot two lines with the colors that y ou want, and making only the labels that you want.

Ansley