[ferret_users] Re: prob density function

Sorry to bother again.  After looking through the script, I have some more questions. attached is a file containing minimal daily temperatures for 20 years from a model output. I would like to create a PDF plot with the x-axis being Temperature and the Y-axis being the probability. When I run the go histogram_pdf command on my data, the output is a scatter plot of points, the x-axis is temperature, and the y-axis is hpdf.

A few questions.  I was hoping to make a PDF where the display is a line graph, and the area under the curve equals one.  Is this possible with this script? And if so, do I make modifications to delta i, or @sbx, .. etc?

Thank you for your help.  I attached the data set and a pdf of the PDF using the go histogram_pdf command with default settings.

Paul