Re: [ferret_users] GO LAND on curvilinear plot VAR, XLONG, XLAT

Hi Peter, Hein, et. al.,

Just an FYI notice here, that we are working on a much more automated approach to sigma and curvilinear coordinates in Ferret.  It will no longer be necessary to manually specify the 3-argument forms to make curvilinear plots.  This will be available in a near future Ferret version -- but it's too soon right now to provide a delivery date or details, as the code is still in too much of a state of flux.

    - Steve