Re: [ferret_users] partial_regression

Thank you for the reply. I will look forward to your solution.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Ansley Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I'm not aware of any script to do such an analysis, and certainly there is not an internal Ferret function.

With PyFerret, http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/pyferret, one can call functions that come from the Python world from Ferret.  I do not know whether there is partial regression functionality in the libraries of python functions, but it seems to me that's where your solution might be.

Ansley