Re: [ferret_users] About format save image in ferret

Hello,
You can make postscript images from any version of Ferret.

From any Ferret session,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/computing-environment/HARD-COPY-AND-METAFILE-TRANSLATION

Or, an alternative way to do this, is to open Ferret with the -batch qualifier and give it a postscript output file name,

> ferret -batch imagename.ps

That is documented here:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/introduction/GETTING-STARTED#_VPINDEXENTRY_20