Re: [ferret_users] Doubt on usage of SCAT2GRID_BIN_XYT function

Hi,
There is a useful FAQ which should get you started.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/creating-a-time-axis-from-time-variables

If you define a time variable from your data as outlined there, where the example script says "LET tstep", then it will represent the scattered time points, with units of days since 1-jan-1900. That variable can be sent to SCAT2GRID_BIN_XYT as the third argument. Define your output time axis with units of days, and time origin 1-jan-1900, and everything should work fine.

Ansley