[ferret_users] label with line break and degree-sign

On 11/14/2013 07:48 PM, Schwarzkopf, Franziska wrote:
Dear all,

I tried to creat a lable including line breaks (<nl>) and degree signs (° @ca09). Line breaks work fine but as soon as ° is introduced, the first sign in each following line is °.

I tested ferret versions 6.1, 6.72 and 6.82, all leading to the same result (see code and figure below).

Is there a way to get rid of the odd °s, except for separating the text into several labels, what would force me to define the distance between consecutive lines?

Thank you!
Franziska Schwarzkopf

yes? plot/i=1:100 i
yes? label 10,90,,,text in first line<nl>text in second line<nl>text in third line
yes? label 55,35,,,text with @ca09@sr sign<nl>text in second line<nl>text in third line