Re: [ferret_users] netcdf point datasets in ferret

Hi Ghansham,
You can certainly open these datasets, and work with the variables and attributes in the file. We are working on some tools ourselves to make use of some of these file types, but there is not yet much in the way of automatic handling of this data. Watch for new capabilities in upcoming releases of Ferret.

Ansley