[ferret_users] skip one index in repeat loop

Hi ferret user
 thanks in advance
I am extracting some var from the data files(attached) with the attached .jnl file.
but error is coming(attached) due to the problem in a data files.I want to skip particularly that data file and the repeat loop will run as usual just omitting at the index of problematic data file.

* another problem is that the .jnl script running well if the data is saved in .txt file.But when I am taking in .nc file with format=cdf the error(attached  as error 2nd) is  netcdf error, the file type mismatch giving

please help

Gopal Mondal