Re: [ferret_users] pressure levels

Hi Akshay

I didn't know that! Thanks for the clarification. Is there a way to reverse the order with an over command out of interest?

Best,
Penny

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Akshay Hegde <akshay.k.hegde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Penny

It reverses the order only before a "over" command

example :

! reverse order
yes? plot/line/vlim=90:10:5/color=red v1,v2

! whereas here order will not change with over command
yes? plot/line/vlim=10:90:5/color=blue/over v1,v2

Regards,
Akshay